Sign up to receive exclusive access to our monthly product drops! We send out a secret password at midnight on drop night, only to our email list subscribers, because the leaves who get it, get it <3
Handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel to offer a well-balanced and substantial writing experience, the Brush Fountain Pen is available in Fine and Medium point nibs and a range of beautiful colors that will connect with your inner writer. Coming in an intricately designed keepsake box, these fountain pens are proudly designed by Ferris Wheel Press.
1. DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry; the nut-shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away.
2. The threads of the cap are brass, so they can damage the paint if you post the cap.
3. Store the pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging.
4. The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
1. Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter.
2. Pull the converter off of the grip assembly.
3. Clean your nib and converter by rinsing them in cold water until the water runs clear.
4. If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink.
5. Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry.
6. Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed.
7. Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended.
8. It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.
Full copper body
Intricately engraved brass grip
Brass nut on cap
Total length: 143mm
Cap length: 57mm
Grip length: 24mm
Total weight: 23g
Nib: Stainless Steel Medium Point OR Fine Point
Filling System: Standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber