Love Letter Theme Set
Love Letter Theme Set
Introducing Ferris Wheel Press, every stationery lover's dream! Based in Markham, Ontario, Ferris Wheel Press' team designs writing instruments and paper goods for the creatives of the world who want to fall in love with writing again. With an eye for design, their packaging is to die for, bringing the magic back to the mundane. This set introduces Ferris Wheel Press to our little leaves by including a journal, fountain pen, set of three inks, and an ink converter while giving you a set of twelve letters & envelopes to test out your new findings from tried and true Open Sea Design Co.
Victorian Florals Letter Set
Designed and printed in New York by Open Sea Design Co., this soft white floral stationery is the perfect canvas for any love letter or poem. Coming in a set of twelve, you'll have enough to share your love sentiments every month of the year!
Lady Rose Journal - Always Right
Uniquely square, these "Always Right" journals are designed to be spacious enough to fit all your ideas, sketches, and thoughts. As FWP always says, "when it comes to your creative vision, you are always right!"
- Ultra-soft cruelty-free vegan leather cover
- 176 acid-free dot grid pages
- Ink bleed and feathering resistant
- Brilliant white paper stock in 100gsm
- Fountain pen and brush marker friendly
- Sized: 185mm x 185mm
French Vanilla Fountain Pen - Carousel Medium Nib
In a lightweight body, this Carousel fountain pen makes your words come to life, mirroring the playful galloping horse stamped on the nib! Including an ink converter ready to be filled over and over again, this pen will always be by your side.
- Capping mechanism: Air-sealed click-locking cap
- Capped length: 128mm
- Posted length: 128mm
- Body: Acrylic blend with gloss finish
- Fountain pen nib: Custom ground steel nib 1.0mm
- Converter: Unfilled standard international size converter
Fountain Pen Converter
We added an extra converter for your fountain pen so you can easily switch between colors. Make sure you use any remaining ink in your nib before muddling the color with a new shade!
Moss Park - Ink Charger Set
In a petite set of three, these mini vials still make quite an impact while being both portable and collectible! This set contains 3 x 5ml Ink Chargers in colors:
- Beaver Dam Brown
- Goose Poupon
- Moss Park Green
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
1. Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter.
2. Pull the converter off of the grip assembly.
3. Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear.
4. If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink.
5. Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry.
6. Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
7. Submerge the entire nib into the ink and slowly twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended.
8. If using our ink chargers, insert only the converter, as the nib will not fit.
9. It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.
By Of Aspen
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way